Hyperion Research will hold their annual HPC Market Update briefing at ISC 2019 in Frankfurt. The meeting takes place 7:45 to 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, June 18 at the Mövenpick Hotel near the convention center.
Hyperion Research is the new name for the former IDC high performance computing (HPC) analyst team. As Hyperion Research, we continue all the worldwide activities that spawned the world’s most respected HPC industry analyst group. For more than 25 years, we’ve helped IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.
- Worldwide HPC market results (market size worldwide and by region, vendor market shares, important trends)
- New developments: The global exascale race
- New findings: HPDA/AI/machine learning
- New findings: Cloud computing
- New findings: Quantum computing
- HPC User Forum update (September at Argonne, October at CSCS and EPCC)
Attendance (including breakfast) is free of charge but space is limited, so if you are interested we recommend that you register soon.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .