Until recently, quantum computing was confined to the laboratory, with many experts predicting that commercial applications of quantum computing were years away. However, at the time this report was written in 2017, there was a growing consensus that the industry is on the verge of a breakout in quantum computing.
D-Wave, a Canadian company, has been selling quantum computers since 2010, but its computers are only capable of solving a limited range of problems. Other firms, including IBM, Alphabet Inc.s Google, Rigetti Computing of San Francisco, are developing so-called universal quantum computers, which will be capable of solving a wider range of problems.
Early in 2017, IBM introduced IBM Q, the first commercial universal quantum computer, which it plans to offer to fee-paying users in the near future. The earliest versions of IBM Q will not outperform conventional computers, but IBM hopes that the system will help to develop a market for future quantum computers that will be able to handle complex calculations beyond the capabilities of conventional computers.
Avail a Free sample copy before purchase:
The report provides a unique tool for evaluating the Market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive Quantum Computing, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets capacities and on the changing structure of the Quantum Computing.
Top Leading Companies are: D-Wave Systems, Intel Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft, and Amgen Inc.
SPECIAL OFFER (Avail a flat 10% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code : MIR10 in the comments section)
Regional Analysis For Quantum Computing Market:
For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Quantum Computing Market is analyzed across key geographies namely: United States, China, Europe, Japan, South-east Asia, India and others. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Contents of the 15 Chapters for This Quantum Computing Market Study:-
Chapter 1, to describe Quantum Computing Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Quantum Computing, with sales, revenue, and price of Quantum Computing, in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2018 and 2019;
Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Quantum Computing, for each region, from 2015 to 2019;
Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2018 to 2019;
Chapter 12, Quantum Computing market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2019 to 2022;
Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Quantum Computing sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source.
The report will make detailed analysis mainly on the development Quantum Computing, Market size, development trends, operation situation and future development trends of Quantum Computing Market on the basis of current situation of the industry in 2019 so as to make full comprehension and judgment on the competitive situation of Quantum Computing Market Carrier and assist manufacturers and investment organization to better grasp the development course of Quantum Computing Market.
Browse full report along with TOC and List of Figures at:
– 35 data tables
– Detailed study and an industry analysis of the global markets and technologies for quantum computing
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2016, forecasts for 2017 to 2027, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
– Identification of the quantum computing technologies and products with the greatest commercial potential
– Segmentation of the global quantum computing market by technology type, end use, application sector, and geographical region
– Technological assessment of the key drivers and constraints that will shape the market for quantum computing over the next ten years
– Examination of the companies that are best positioned to meet the demand for quantum computing technologies, because of proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
Important attributes of the report:
- The 360-degree Quantum Computing overview based on a global and regional level.
- Market share, value, volume, and production capacity is analyzed on global, regional and country level.
- A complete and useful guide for new market aspirants.
- Forecast information will drive strategic, innovative and profitable business plans.
- SWOT analysis of players will pave the way for growth opportunities, risk analysis, investment feasibility and recommendations.
- Lastly, the research methodology and data sources are offered in this report.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .