Tech moguls including CEOs from Silicon Valley have expressed their interest in getting their hands on UFO technology in order to reverse engineer it. By doing so, they believe they’ll be able to make alien technology more accessible to the public.
As reports of UFO sightings increase, including the actual revelations of U.S. Navy pilots regarding their own encounters, a group of entrepreneurs have started eyeing alien technology as their next investment opportunity.
One of these is Deep Prasad, the CEO of the quantum computing start-up ReactiveQ. Prasad aims to study UFOs for the purpose of analyzing their technology. He believes alien technology can be reverse engineered and used to propel Earth’s own technological advancements.
“In front of our eyes are technologies underlying these UFOs that are far beyond our understanding and capabilities of recreating,” Prasad told Vice. “If we pay close attention and reverse these technologies to bring to the masses, we will see a world with interstellar travel at our fingertips.”
Aside from highly advanced concepts such as fusion energy and interstellar expeditions, Prasad also thinks that reverse engineering alien technology can also provide more accessible innovations that can be marketed to the general public.
Like Prasad, Rizwan Virk, a Silicon Valley investor and executive director for Play Labs, also believes that UFO research can serve as a significant step in the evolution of Earth’s technology.
For Virk, UFO research can provide a deeper and more accurate understanding of the entire concept of technology.
“I am interested in the phenomenon because I believe mainstream science may have only discovered 5 percent of the truth about reality, and the other 95 percent is still out there,” he told Vice.
“This phenomenon seems to be about advanced technology that doesn’t always fit into our current model of ‘what is technology’ and what isn’t,” Virk added.
Despite their strong desires to study UFO technology, tech moguls like Prasad and Virk are well aware are that this concept is still very far from becoming reality due to the lack of support from the community. Currently, there are only a handful of individuals from the technology sector that are interested in investing in UFO research.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .