In today’s Market Talk, Amber Lancaster, Hudson Cashdan and I discuss:
- Why a secret deflationary boom spells incredible success for all of our trends and how you can take advantage of this Disruptification.
- How Lyft’s partnership with Medicaid could help modernize the ride-sharing industry by connecting to 20% of the U.S. population and boost this mega trend’s upside.
- What the massive options buying in the Russell 2000 Index means for the new economy and how you can capitalize on it.
Today’s market is unlike anything we’ve seen in over 100 years.
I started telling readers last year about this phenomenon setting up in the markets. And today, Hudson chimed in to show viewers the impact of the last time markets experienced the same.
The late 1800s.
What followed was a two-generation bull market! Today’s is setting up to be even better. We are on the verge of incredible gains.
First, we have an increase in tech innovations at the heart of every trend that we tap here for big gains at Bold Profits, from artificial intelligence to biotech.
Secondly, there’s the Disruptification happening in the world of quantum computing and other industries. Tech companies and medical research teams can now process information and research cures at a lower cost than before.
Finally, there is increased interest among investors in new companies versus old ones. Now that tech is taking its place as an innovation powerhouse, there’s an increased value in investing in companies at the forefront of this new revolution.
Some other topics we discuss:
- With social media becoming the go-to source for news for millennials and Generation Z, and traditional media outlets struggling to keep up, it’s clear that a shift is coming for the future of news.
- In this week’s Good News Roundup, Amber goes over the impact robotics has on manufacturing, an increased interest in homebuying in the U.S. and the dropping foreclosure rate.
Editor, Profits Unlimited
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .