Our client, a leading player in the IT Industry, is currently looking for a Quantum Engineer in Delft.
As a Quantum Engineer, you will be working in their own Quantum Lab in Delft and be a key member of the team probing Majorana Zero Modes in new materials and devices! You will closely with Researchers to carry out and improve characterizations materials and devices for use as topological qubits.
The research combines the physics of superconducting circuits and semiconductor nanostructures, and you can play a key role in the development of our ground-breaking approach to quantum computing.
Do you have a passion for low temperature condensed matter physics that you would like to apply to making things work? Do you want to put your enthusiasm for tweaking state-of-the-art measurement equipment to use for the quantum computing revolution?
Our client is looking for you! We are exploring and developing the next generation of quantum hardware, based on topologically protected quantum bits.
- Ph.D. in physics with a focus on induced superconductivity in low-dimensional semiconductors
- Experience with RF reflectometry
- M.S. in physics with a focus in low temperature condensed matter physics
- Strong background in low-noise DC electrical transport
- At least 2 years’ experience with computer programming for instrument control and data analysis, preferably in Python
Our client offers excellent working conditions including competitive salary and the chance to work in a truly international environment.
Interested? Please send your CV with salary breakdown to Cheryl Pinontoan, Recruitment Account Manager – [email protected]
.(tagsToTranslate)Quantum Enginer(t)Quantum Enginer in South Holland(t)Delft(t)expat jobs the Netherlands(t)expat(t)jobs the Netherlands
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .