Get Free Sample Research report of Quantum Computing Market spread across 139 pages, profiling 10 companies and supported with 42 tables and 31 figures is now available at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=2237938
A fresh report titled Quantum Computing Market delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 139 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Overall Quantum Computing Market is expected to grow from US$ 93 Million by 2019 to US$ 283 Million by 2024 at a CAGR of 24.9%.
Major Vendors profiled in the Quantum Computing Market include are D-Wave Systems Inc. (Canada), QX Branch (US), International Business Machines Corporation (US), Cambridge Quantum Computing Limited (UK), 1QB Information Technologies (Canada), QC Ware, Corp. (US), StationQ- Microsoft (US), Rigetti Computing (US), Google Inc. (US), River Lane Research (US).
“Automotive industry to lead quantum computing market during forecast period”
The automotive industry uses optimization, machine learning, and simulation applications for problem-solving. Major automotive companies are adopting this new technology to make their offerings more efficient. For example, Daimler AG (Germany) joined other automotive companies experimenting with the potential applications of quantum computing. Also, Ford Motor Company (US) signed an agreement with NASA to access their D-Wave quantum computer, improve the efficiency of fleet vehicles, optimize driving routes, and improve the structure of batteries for electric vehicles
Inquire more about the report at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=2237938
“Material simulation application to register highest CAGR in quantum computing market for consulting solutions during forecast period”
Material simulation is used in various industries such as healthcare, automotive, entertainment, banking and finance, and defense. Companies such as D-Wave Systems Inc. (Canada), 1QB Information Technologies Inc. (Canada), and QxBranch, LLC (US) are working toward providing a platform to enhance the availability, usability, and accessibility of quantum computers in the material simulation applications in the near future. QxBranch LLC (US) has launched quantum computing simulator for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
“APAC to lead quantum computing market for consulting solutions during forecast period”
The Quantum Computing Market, by geography, has been broadly segmented into North America, Europe, and APAC. In terms of value, North America accounted for the largest share of 45% of the quantum computing market for consulting solutions in 2018. This growth is attributed to key players based in this region as well as the increase in the adoption of quantum computing applications in distinct industries such as defense, chemicals, and banking and finance.
- To forecast the quantum computing market and QCaaS market, in terms of value, for the concerned segments with regard to 3 main regions—North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- To define, describe, and forecast the quantum computing market, in terms of value, based on offering, application, end-user industry, and geography
- To describe and forecast the quantum computing as a service (QCaaS) market by application and geography
- To provide detailed information regarding drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, which are the major factors influencing the growth of the market
- To analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the overall market
- To study the complete value chain and allied industry segments, and perform a value chain analysis of the quantum computing landscape
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the quantum computing market
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze growth strategies such as expansions, product launches, product developments, partnerships and collaborations, and others in the quantum computing market
Buy this report (With Special Discount) at https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=2237938
ReportsnReports provides you the further information and more details with intelligence needs for your business. Access to in-depth market trends helps companies to assess the market effectiveness. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
Tower B5, office 101,
Hadapsar, Pune-411013, India
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .