The Quantum Computing master’s concentration focuses on the design, fabrication and testing of revolutionary new devices, based on novel physical concepts, with a foundation in rigorous computational modeling in electromagnetics and quantum mechanics
Duke ECE is home to international leaders in information physics research, embodied in pathbreaking programs in metamaterials, quantum devices, and optical systems.Master’s students will learn from a faculty team with deep interdisciplinary research strengths and a track record of entrepreneurship and innovation.
The Quantum Computing concentration is available as part of:
- ECE 571: Electromagnetic Theory
- ECE 572: Electromagnetic Communication Systems
- ECE 573: Optical Communication Systems
- ECE 574: Waves in Matter
Other Notable Courses
- ECE 575: Microwave Electronic Circuits
- ECE 577: Computational Electromagnetics
- ECE 578S: Inverse Problems in Electromagnetics and Acoustics
- ECE 675: Optical Imaging and Spectroscopy
- ECE 676: Lens Design
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .