The global deep learning chipset market was valued at $ +2,420 million in 2019 and is expected to reach $ +37,000 million, recording a CAGR of + 40% by 2026.
Deep learning is a subgroup of machine learning, which is a subset of artificial intelligence (AI) that is dedicated to performing AI-related tasks. Deep learning works like a brain, which has been creeping into many businesses around the world. This technology is accomplished with software, such as computer vision, voice recognition, speech synthesis, machine translation, gameplay, drug discovery, and robotics. Deep learning chips are unique Silicon chips, which incorporate AI and machine learning technology.
Deep Learning Chipset Market key players: NVIDIA, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, CEVA, KnuEdge, AMD, Xilinx, ARM, Google, Graphcore, TeraDeep, Wave Computing, BrainChip
Ask for the Sample Copy of Market Report:
The Global Deep Learning Chipset Market includes various regional, international vendors. Market competition is also expected to grow higher with increased M&A activity and technological innovation in the future. Since many regional and local vendors offer unique application products for different end-users. The new entrant of retailers is finding it difficult to compete with the international market vendors based on reliability, quality, and technology innovations.
The advent of quantum computing and the improved implementation of deep learning chips in robots are driving the growth of the global deep learning chip market. In addition, autonomous robots that develop and control them independently are expected to offer potential growth opportunities for the market. However, one of the main barriers to the market is a shortage of skilled workers. Most of the tasks, such as testing, bug repair, cloud implementation, and others, are taken over by deep learning chips; however, there is a lack of essential skills in delivering such tasks.
Deep Learning Chipset Market Segmentation:
- Graphics Processing Units (GPUs)
- Central Processing Units (CPUs)
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs)
- Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
- Military & Defense
The study report projects a brief summary of the Deep Learning Chipset Market highlights the organization’s key characteristics and statistics for assessing related segment growth. In addition, based on geographic boundaries, the market is classified into Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America and the Middle East, and Africa.
See the Table of Content and Chapters covered in Market Report:
Key insights of Deep Learning Chipset Market Report:
- The proven primary and secondary deep learning market methodology and data sources are intended to collect key information such as market size, trends, revenue analysis.
- Assessment of key deep learning market, such as a competitive industry scenario, gross margin analysis, price structure, and growth prospects.
- The report explains an accurate study of global trends in the deep learning market, cost, production, and marketing strategies adopted by leading players.
- The main purpose of this deep learning market report is to analyze the opportunities, threats and driving forces of the market.
- A key analysis of the scenario for the development of deep learning market, its feasibility of investments, main segments.
- Correctly calculate the share in the global deep learning market, important sections, regions, and enterprises.
- Explores an international business plan based on numerous business verticals, such as drivers and restrictions.
13284 Bluejacket Street Overland Park,
KS 66213 United States
Contact No: +1 620-220-2270
.(tagsToTranslate)Market Expert24(t)presses releases(t)news release(t)Latest Industry News(t)Trending News(t)updated industry news(t)breaking news(t)industrial updates(t)Business(t)Healthcare(t)Industry Latest News(t)Updated News(t)Latest trending News
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .