By joining the Hyperion Research team, you will work alongside some of the most respected HPC industry analysts. For more than 30 years, Hyperion Research analysts have helped IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and organization strategies in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific markets. Working collaboratively with the Hyperion Research team, you will conduct research and help produce analyses on HPC and other advanced or emerging technologies, including AI, quantum computing, big data, machine learning, and the cloud. You will help to produce thought-leading analyses and publications, conduct and manage surveys, interact with clients (domestic and international; academic, corporate and government), and speak at events and briefings. You will also attend industry events and keep current with HPC industry developments. We value professionalism, confidentiality, collaboration, and insightful thinking.
We offer a competitive base salary, flexible (remote) work environment, excellent benefits, and the ability to work with HPC vendors and scientific end-users around the world.
Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Analysis: Conduct research (including interviews) on emerging HPC technology markets. Research will require occasional U.S. and international travel
- Writing: Write in an insightful, unbiased, and professional style that is complete, organized, actionable, and appropriately targeted to its audience
- Public Presentation: Convey analysis and research in a manner that is understood by people with various levels of technical expertise
Qualifications and Skills (not limited to):
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant scientific/engineering or other field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fields related to HPC analysis
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
To learn more about this position and the application requirements, please go to the link provided.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .