The “Innovations in Biofuels, Cancer Treatment, Water Treatment, Fireproofing Forests, Fuel Cell Membranes, and Quantum Computing “ report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) features retina drug development and self-focussing glasses that can fight presbyopia.
It also provides intelligence on the use of novel techniques for selective nitrate removal from groundwater and use of nanofibers in wastewater treatment. The TOE also features innovations based on the use of venom for medical benefits and novel migraine-based drugs.
Additionally, the TOE covers development of effective 3D nanoprinting and overcoming quantum decoherence. The TOE also focuses on artificial intelligence, probiotics for skin care, carbon dioxide capture, biofuel conversion, and breast cancer imaging.
Key Topics Covered
- More Efficient Biofuel Conversion
- Self-focusing Glasses to Fight Presbyopia
- Overcoming Cancer’s Drug Resistance
- Novel Migraine Drug Shows Promise
- Unlocking the Medical Benefits of Venom
- Selective Nitrate Removal from Groundwater
- Overcoming Quantum Decoherence
- Augmenting Retina Drug Development
- Shining Light on Microbial Dark Matter
- Faster 3D Nanoprinting
- Bending Glass for Curved Windows
- Nanofibers for Wastewater Treatment
- Fire Retarding Gel-like Fluid for Fireproofing Forests
- Ring-Shaped Nanoparticles Advance Quantum Computing
- New Computed Tomography-based Breast Cancer Imaging
- Technology Backed by $3.6 Million Funding from National Institute of Health (NIH)
- Method for Removing Carbon Dioxide from Air
- Low-cost Method for Carbon Capture from Low Concentration Air
- Using AI to Change Facial Features for Deidentification of Subjects
- Preventing Propagation of Fake Videos Using AI
- Accelerating Training of Video Recognition AI
- Enabling Robust Offline Video Analysis on Low-powered Devices
- Anticipating Movement of Objects in Shadow by Analysis of Shadow
- Reducing Response Times of Autonomous Cars To Avoid Accidents
- Microencapsulated Probiotics for Skincare
- Transforming Global Skin Care Routine
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vj8cnp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .