Dublin, Jan. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Machine Learning in the Life Sciences” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a term used to identify a scientific field that covers the creation of machines (e.g., robots) as well as computer hardware and software aimed at reproducing wholly or in part the intelligent behavior of human beings. AI is considered a branch of cognitive computing, a term that refers to systems able to learn, reason, and interact with humans. Cognitive computing is a combination of computer science and cognitive science.
Artificial intelligence covers various aspects of human behavior including creativity, planning and scheduling, reasoning, imaging, writing, learning, auditing, and natural language processing. The concept of artificial intelligence, however, is in continuous evolution. In fact, once the use of machines with specific smart features becomes widespread, new systems with even more advanced capabilities are developed. By enhancing equipment functionality and productivity, AI is revolutionizing virtually every sector, from research and development to manufacturing and services.
The Report Includes:
- An overview of the global market outlook for machine learning in life sciences
- Identification of machine learning applications in the life science sector
- Recent achievements in life science due to machine learning
- Strategies adopted in machine learning with a focus on life science (e.g., types of algorithms, regression trees, artificial neural networks, and evolutionary computation)
- Information on Gaussian process models
- Coverage of major issues related to machine learning
- Analysis of current and emerging trends in machine learning
Key Topics Covered:
Technology Highlights and Market Outlook
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- General Applications of Machine Learning
- Applications of Machine Learning in the Life Sciences
- Healthcare Management
- Other Applications
- Major Issues
- Current and Emerging Trends
- Recent Achievements in the Life Sciences Due to Machine Learning
- Market Outlook for Machine Learning in the Life Sciences
List of Tables
Table 1: Applications of Machine Learning in the Life Sciences, by Field
Table 2: Global Market for the Applications of Machine Learning in the Quantum Computing, by Country/Region, Through 2024
Table 3: Current and Emerging Trends in the Applications of Machine Learning in the Life Sciences, by Field
Table 4: Global Market for the Applications of Machine Learning in the Life Sciences, by Country/Region, Through 2024
List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Market Shares for the Applications of Machine Learning in the Quantum Computing, by Country/Region, 2024
Figure 2: Global Market Shares for the Applications of Machine Learning in the Life Sciences, by Country/Region, 2024
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wd6nbg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .