Registration is now open for the Stanford HPC Conference. With a two day ‘condensed’ agenda that combines thought leadership and practical insights on HPC, AI, Data Science, the virtual event takes place April 21-22.
The Stanford High Performance Computing Center in collaboration with the HPC-AI Advisory Council invite you to join the annual Stanford Conference as an entirely virtual experience. Attendees will explore the domains and disciplines fueling new and ongoing advances in research, innovation and breakthrough discoveries.
- Peter Dueben, ECMWF
- Thomas Thurston, WR Hambrecht Ventures
- Nicole Xu, Stanford University
- Mohan Potheri, VMWare
- Shahin Khan, OrionX
- Thomas Francis, VMWare
- Ryan Quick, Providentia Worldwide
- Nick Nystrom, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center
- DK Panda, The Ohio State University
- Caetano Melone, Stanford University
- Ellen Kuhl, Stanford University
- Addison Snell, Intersect360 Research
Day one: Tuesday, 21 April
Day two: Wednesday, 22 April
Each daily session is approximately 4 hours.
Registration is required for all participants for each day of interest.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .