The global artificial intelligence (ai) chipsets market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Chipset Type (Graphics Processing Unit (GPU), Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)), By Application (Natural Language Processing (NLP), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Machine Learning), By Computing Technology (Cloud Computing and Edge Computing), By Function (Training and Inference), By Industry and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/artificial-intelligence-ai-chipsets-market-104500
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other artificial intelligence (ai) chipsets market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market:
- NVIDIA Corporation (California, United States)
- Intel Corporation (California, United States)
- Xilinx, Inc. (California, United States)
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (Suwon-si, South Korea)
- Micron Technology, Inc. (Idaho, United States)
- Kneron (California, United States)
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited (Hangzhou, China)
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (California, United States)
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) (New York, United States)
- Alphabet Inc. (Google LLC) (California, United States)
- Microsoft Corporation (Washington, United States)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) (Washington, United States)
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) (California, United States)
- General Vision, Inc. (California, United States)
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Shenzhen, China)
- Graphcore Limited (Bristol, United Kingdom)
- MediaTek Inc. (Hsinchu, Taiwan)
- Fujitsu Limited (Tokyo, Japan)
- Wave Computing, Inc. (California, United States)
- Mythic Inc. (Texas, United States)
- Koniku Inc (California, United States)
- Tenstorrent Inc. (Ontario, Canada)
- SambaNova Systems Inc (California, United States)
- Kalray Corporation (Isere, France)
- XMOS Limited (Bristol, United Kingdom)
- GreenWaves Technologies (Isere, France)
Increasing Cognizance about Quantum Computing to Promote Growth
The growing adoption of quantum computing technology to solve complex problems and perform analytical calculations will spur opportunities for the market. For instance, Google LLC’s Sycamore quantum computer is currently the fastest computer that can perform a specific task in around 200 seconds. Quantum computers are enabled with technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, computer vision, big data, AR/VR, and others.
The growing knowledge about quantum computing will spur demand for AI chipsets, in turn, aiding the market growth. Quantum computing is used in various functions such as fraud detection, risk management, portfolio optimization, and applications where instant data response is required. The growing adoption of risk management solutions among organizations will contribute positively to market growth in the near future.
For More Information Get Sample PDF @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/artificial-intelligence-ai-chipsets-market-104500
Regional Analysis for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) Chipsets Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles
Other Exclusive Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Name: Ashwin Arora
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .