PLYMOUTH, Mich., March 11, 2021 – TotalCAE, announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) High Performance Computing (HPC) Competency status. This designation recognizes that TotalCAE has demonstrated deep experience helping customers optimize their HPC workloads for performance and efficiency with the elasticity and scalability of AWS.
AWS launched the AWS HPC Competency to allow customers to easily and confidently engage highly specialized AWS Partners in the AWS Partner Network (APN) that provide technology offerings for faster innovation, better agility, and flexibility in areas such as genomics, computational chemistry, financial risk modeling, computer aided engineering, as well as emerging applications such as deep learning, and autonomous driving. The AWS HPC Competency takes on the heavy lifting of identifying and validating industry leaders with proven customer success and technical proficiency.
Achieving the AWS HPC Competency designation differentiates TotalCAE as an AWS Partner with deep domain expertise in one or more of the following categories: Application, HPC Management, and Foundational Technology.
“Clients are looking for ways to reduce CAE simulation times and maximize their agility to respond to new business opportunities,” said Rodney Mach, CEO. “TotalCAE is pleased to achieve the AWS HPC Competency status, and to continue to provide our clients with a complete hybrid HPC experience managed by TotalCAE.”
AWS is enabling scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Competency Program to help customers identify AWS Partners with deep industry experience and expertise.
Using TotalCAE on AWS, clients can take advantage of the key capabilities that TotalCAE offers in utilizing their CAE applications on the cloud:
· Run hundreds of engineering applications from Ansys, Dassault, MSC, Altair, Siemens, and more in just a few clicks through the TotalCAE Portal.
· Support Bring Your Own License (BYOL) for seamless integration between on-premises and cloud.
· Include per job billing, per job cost controls, project-based accounting, budget limit warnings, and Excel cost history reports that make it easy to control, plan, and budget simulation workloads with TotalCAE.
· Reduce time spent with uploads and downloads with TotalCAE automatic download and pre-processing tools.
· Reduce costs with CAE application-aware monitoring that alerts users to jobs that may not be converging, are hung up, or that are otherwise not generating useful results.
· Receive TotalCAE one-hour email response and experience just three rings to reach expert support help engineers to help meet tight deadlines.
· Enable a homogenous HPC environment for global simulation teams. To learn more about TotalCAE on AWS, see the company’s client success stories and client service testimonials at https://www.totalcae.com
TotalCAE is a leading provider of managed HPC clusters and public cloud computing services that enable engineers to submit hundreds of applications in just a few clicks, so they can focus on engineering, and not IT. TotalCAE expert staff helps engineering departments meet their tight deadlines with one-hour response times and three rings to an expert. Founded in 2007, TotalCAE is privately held in Plymouth, Michigan, with clients ranging from Fortune 1000 to Fortune 10 companies. For more information about TotalCAE, visit www.totalcae.com.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .