- Keysight Technologies Inc (NYSE: KEYS) announced the acquisition of quantum computing software Quantum Benchmark.
- The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
- The addition of Quantum Benchmark to Keysight’s portfolio will help to offer unique capabilities for solving complex qubit error and validation challenges, Keysight President Kailash Narayanan said.
- Quantum Benchmark marks Keysight’s third quantum space acquisition after Signadyne in 2016 and Labber Quantum in 2019.
- Keysight held $2 billion in cash and equivalents as of April 30, 2021.
- Price action: KEYS shares traded lower by 0.58% at $139.99 on the last check Tuesday.
- Related content: Benzinga’s Full Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Calendar
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .