WISeKey to Participate in the Launching of “Trust in Innovation” Event Organized by Palexpo
Geneva, Switzerland – June 11, 2021 – WISeKey International Holding Ltd (“WISeKey” SIX: WIHN, NASDAQ: WKEY), a leading Swiss cybersecurity, AI and IoT company, announced today that it will participate in the launching of Trust in Innovation, a brand new and 100% digital event organized by Palexpo on June 16, 2021.
Be understood and connected: Building on their valuable and influent network, Palexpo with the support of the Canton of Geneva and Geneva Blockchain Congress’ steering committee are launching Trust in Innovation which aims at expanding one’s knowledge about Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Computing. Traceability, compliance, healthcare and tokenization are the key topics to be covered with the best experts in their respective fields. The event is being supported by several reputable private and public organizations in the space including WISeKey, WeCan, SICPA, CCIG, Canton of Geneva, Taurus Group, Trust Valley, and the University of Geneva.
“WISeKey has always been a pioneer in innovation in the fields of cybersecurity technology, object authentication and NFTs in Switzerland and on a global scale. We are delighted to continue our collaboration with Palexpo by participating at the Trust in Innovation event,” said Carlos Moreira, CEO, WISeKey.
The event, which will start at 9:00 am CET on June 16, will focus on several important topics and will feature discussions by industry leaders as follows:
Moderated by Carlos Moreira, CEO of WISeKey
- Jean-Claude Biver, Chairman of Hublot
- Arthur Touchot, Specialist & Head of Digital Strategy Watches Department, Phillips
- Sixtine Crutchfield-Tripet, Geneva Business School
- Fabian Bocart, Chief Data Scientist at Artnet
- Pierre Maudet, Chief Digital Transformation Officer of WISeKey
- Sebastien Fanti, CEO and Founder of Lexing
- Masha McConaghy, Co-founder of Ascribe
Moderated by Carlos Moreira, CEO of WISeKey
- Ashok Ranadive, Casperlab
- Amir Sultan Malik Awan, Co-Founder, CEO at Rocket BC – Muenster Tech Accelerator
- Simon Schwerin, Partner at iconomy
- Chris Boos, CTO of WISeKey
- Ralf P. Gerteis, Co-Founder & CEO of Scaleswap
- Joost Volker, Oracle EMEA Director for Blockchain
Moderated by Carlos Moreira, CEO WISeKey
- Pascal Buchner, Director ITS & CIO at IATA
- Mauro Poggia, State Councilor in charge of DSPS
- Pascal Detemmerman, CEO and Co-founder of eLOOP SA
- Benjamin BC. Choppy, Principal Secretary at Seychelles Government
- Geoffrey Lipman, Former Assistant Secretary General World Tourism Organization, Co-Founder at The SUNx Program
- Murat Seitnepesov, Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Caspian Week Forum; Chairman of the Board, Integral Group
- Ain Aaviksoo, Chief Medical Officer of Guardtime
- Vaia Sarlikioti, Global Agriculture Innovation at Philip Morris International
See full program here: https://summit.trustininnovation.com/schedule/
WISeKey (NASDAQ: WKEY; SIX Swiss Exchange: WIHN) is a leading global cybersecurity company currently deploying large scale digital identity ecosystems for people and objects using Blockchain, AI and IoT respecting the Human as the Fulcrum of the Internet. WISeKey microprocessors secure the pervasive computing shaping today’s Internet of Everything. WISeKey IoT has an install base of over 1.5 billion microchips in virtually all IoT sectors (connected cars, smart cities, drones, agricultural sensors, anti-counterfeiting, smart lighting, servers, computers, mobile phones, crypto tokens etc.). WISeKey is uniquely positioned to be at the edge of IoT as our semiconductors produce a huge amount of Big Data that, when analyzed with Artificial Intelligence (AI), can help industrial applications to predict the failure of their equipment before it happens.
Our technology is Trusted by the OISTE/WISeKey’s Swiss based cryptographic Root of Trust (“RoT”) provides secure authentication and identification, in both physical and virtual environments, for the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence. The WISeKey RoT serves as a common trust anchor to ensure the integrity of online transactions among objects and between objects and people. For more information, visit www.wisekey.com.
Press and investor contacts:
|WISeKey International Holding Ltd
Company Contact: Carlos Moreira
Chairman & CEO
Tel: +41 22 594 3000
WISeKey Investor Relations (US)
This communication expressly or implicitly contains certain forward-looking statements concerning WISeKey International Holding Ltd and its business. Such statements involve certain known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which could cause the actual results, financial condition, performance or achievements of WISeKey International Holding Ltd to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. WISeKey International Holding Ltd is providing this communication as of this date and does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements contained herein as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities, and it does not constitute an offering prospectus within the meaning of article 652a or article 1156 of the Swiss Code of Obligations or a listing prospectus within the meaning of the listing rules of the SIX Swiss Exchange. Investors must rely on their own evaluation of WISeKey and its securities, including the merits and risks involved. Nothing contained herein is, or shall be relied on as, a promise or representation as to the future performance of WISeKey.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .