The latest study released on the Global Artificial Intelligence Chips Market by AMA Research evaluates market size, trend, and forecast to 2026. The Artificial Intelligence Chips market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people to have ready-to-access and self-analyzed study to help understand market trends, growth drivers, opportunities and upcoming challenges and about the competitors.
Note: This content doesn’t contain all the Information of the Report please fill the form (via link) and get all interesting information just one click in PDF with the latest update with chart and Table of Content
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/sample-report/64378-global-artificial-intelligence-chips-market
Brief Overview of Artificial Intelligence Chips:
AI chip is refer as the chip which is designed to do a particular AI tasks in more efficient way. Artificial intelligence (AI) chips are the specialized Silicon chips, which incorporate the technology of AI and are also used for machine learning. AI helps in eliminating or minimising the risk to human life in many of the industry verticals. The need for more efficient systems to solve mathematical and computational problems has been becoming crucial, as the volume of data has been increasing. Thus, the majority of the key players in the IT industry have focused on developing AI chips and applications.
Google unveils tiny new AI chips for on-device machine learning. The company is moving its AI expertise down from the cloud, and has taken the wraps off its new Edge TPU, a tiny AI accelerator that will carry out machine learning jobs in IoT devices. The Edge TPU is designed to do whatâ€™s known as â€œinference.â€??
This Report also covers the emerging player’s data, including: competitive situation, sales, revenue and global market share of top manufacturers such as: AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) (United States), Google, Inc. (United States), Intel Corporation (United States), NVIDIA (United States), Baidu (China), Graphcore (United Kingdom), Qualcomm (United States), Adapteva (United States), UC-Davis (United States), Mythic (United States)
- Rising adoption of AI chips in the developing regions
- Development of smarter robots
- High cost associated with the raw materials required for the manufacturing of artificial intelligence chips
- Growing in demand for smart homes & smart cities
- Rise in investments in AI startups
- Emergence of quantum computing
The Global Artificial Intelligence Chips Market segments and Market Data Break Down are illuminated below:
by Type (Graphical Processing Unit (GPU), Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), Central Processing Unit (CPU), Others), Application (Machine learning, Natural language processing (NLP), Robotic process automation, Speech recognition, Others), Technology (System-on-chip, System-in-package, Multi-chip module, Others), End User (Media & advertising, BFSI, It & telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Automotive & transportation, Others)
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/64378-global-artificial-intelligence-chips-market
What benefits does AMA research study is going to provide?
- Latest industry influencing trends and development scenario
- Open up New Markets
- To Seize powerful market opportunities
- Key decision in planning and to further expand market share
- Identify Key Business Segments, Market proposition & Gap Analysis
- Assisting in allocating marketing investments
Intel Corp. is bulking up its programmable chips team by acquiring eASIC, a 19-year-old fabless semiconductor company headquartered down the street. The acquisition of eASIC’s chip sets and talent base will help drive business in 5G and the Internet of Things
Region Included are: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, South America, Middle East & Africa
Country Level Break-Up: United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, South Africa, Nigeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Germany, United Kingdom (UK), the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Austria, Turkey, Russia, France, Poland, Israel, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, India, Australia and New Zealand etc.
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Artificial Intelligence Chips Market:
- Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
- Chapter 2 – COVID-19 Impacts on Artificial Intelligence Chips Market
- Chapter 3 – Artificial Intelligence Chips Market – Type Analysis
- Chapter 4 – Artificial Intelligence Chips Market – Application/End-User Analysis
- Chapter 5 – Artificial Intelligence Chips Market – Geographical Analysis
- Chapter 6 – Artificial Intelligence Chips Market – Competitive Analysis
- Chapter 7 – Company Profiles
- Chapter 8 – Artificial Intelligence Chips Industry Analysis
- Chapter 9 – Industrial Chain, Downstream Buyers, and Sourcing Strategy
- Chapter 10 – Marketing Strategy Analysis
- Chapter 11 – Report Conclusion and Key Insights
- Chapter 12 – Research Approach and Methodology
Note: If you have any special requirement, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Note – In order to provide more accurate market forecast, all our reports will be updated before delivery by considering the impact of COVID-19.
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Advance Market Analytics is Global leaders of Market Research Industry provides the quantified B2B research to Fortune 500 companies on high growth emerging opportunities which will impact more than 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .