July 5, 2021 — Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2021 (July 19-23) invites all HPC enthusiast to join its 7th edition. Fully virtual & free event will consist of presentations and talks from world-renowned scientists, tech-savvy entrepreneurs and industry specialists.
Registration is open now:
. 42 speakers
. 15 thematic blocks
Conference Program Outline
- DAY 1- Jul 19, 2021: European Initiatives; African Initiatives; US perspective; Industry perspective
- DAY 2- Jul 20, 2021: Gordon Bell Prize Lecture; Meteo; Material; HPC&Cloud
- DAY 3- Jul 21, 2021: Software; Hardware; Quantum Computing; Genomics; I/O, storage, interconnects
- DAY 4- Jul 22, 2021: Free workshops (The Systems Biology Institute- Taxila: Analyzing text in biological context)
- DAY 5- Jul 23, 2021: Free workshops (Lenovo, NEC)
Previous registration for the workshops will be required due to limited availability. The schedule will be accessible soon.
SCFE21 Keynote Speakers
- Anders Dam Jensen– Executive Director, EuroHPC Joint Undertaking;
- Irene Qualters – Associate Laboratory Director for Simulation and Computation at Los Alamos National Laboratory, a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory;
- Roberto Car– Recipient of the 2020 ACM Gordon Bell Prize; Professor at Department of Chemistry, Princeton University
- Hiroaki Kitano– President at The Systems Biology Institute, Tokyo, a Professor at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology Graduate University, Okinawa.
The invited talks will include topics like:
- Taking Science from Cloud to Edge, by Kate Keahey
- Designing next-generation materials with machine learning, by Bryce Meredig
- The approximate future of computing, by Neil thompson
- Ten ways to build a productive (yet a performant) software, by Sunita Chandrasekaran
- Future Supercomputers are game changers for processor architecture. Why?, by Jean-Marc Denis
To check out full agenda go here:
Source: Supercomputing Frontiers Europe 2021 (SCFE21)
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .